- Working Papers
- Do Privately Owned Prisons Increase Incarceration Rates?
- How Private Prisons Affect Incarceration Likelihood
- Electoral Consequences of Affordable Care Act-Related Insurance Coverage Changes
- The Partisan Tithe: How Much Farther Will You Drive to Attend a Politically Like-Minded Church?
- It’s Not the Tryptophan: Social Costs of Political Polarization at the Thanksgiving Table
- Population Aging, Education Expenditure, and Corruption: Avoiding the Human Capital Death Spiral
- EconS 302: Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory (Developed for online) — Spring 2017
- EconS 320: Money and Banking — Fall 2014, Spring 2015